Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Work

Worked a long day today and still struggling with the mean sleep gods. Kinda sucks a bit since we've been pretty much full gas since November. I keep hoping that the lull we long for is coming, and soon.

I love my job - a lot. The people I work with these days are a group of really awesome people and my desire to not want to let them down is what makes it worth it on nights like these. The group is great and it's great from the bottom right on up to the top.

I haven't felt that way in a long time. I've worked with some pretty fun guys and most of my closest friends were at some point in time, a co-worker. But this group, it's a little different. I'm being pushed a bit and I'm learning new things everyday. That's a great thing at this point in the game.

So to the gang picking on me about my enjoyment of growing up a Cheesehead, to the teasing about how much I love cycling, and of course the laughs we have all the time. Thanks. You're making this one of the best opportunities worth getting on with!

No comments: