Friday, May 16, 2008

2008 Tour de Picardie - Stage 1

I was hoping by now the results would be up but I haven't found much. Slipstream has an update linked below. I was hoping to include BMC with results on this one too since they've got some good guys racing as well. They do have a write up on the team site so I've linked that below.

I have to say I love emailing with some of the guys and they still have no idea how quickly they make my day. I'm hoping Will's knee has gotten better and seeing that he finished with the group I'm thinking so. On Friday's at work we're usually toast come afternoon so jokes and laughs are usually flying. I sent one to the guys and it got some laughs from Mike so goal accomplished. They make my day and supply many laughs so anytime I can return the favor is always a plus. :-)

Since I am short on results for the race I thought I would link some of the latest I've been reading. Unlike Millar's inclusion of Stuey's text to him, you won't get that from me. Unless of course something is just way too funny and I get some permission to share. I love the emails and I'm not about to lose that enjoyment from my days!
Will - Personal Space, and Dangerous Blind Faith
Meatball - Um, yeah, I'm going to have to disagree with you.
Brad Huff - remember this and Complete asshole?!!!
Timmy Duggan - What Now?
VeloNews: Health Net's Rory Sutherland wins Mt. Hood's time trial stage, takes the overall lead
Alex Howes - T-Camp #2 Day 2: Ventoux

Slipstream Chipotle Presented By H30
61 Martijn Maaskant (Ned)
62 Steven Cozza (USA)
63 Huub Duyn (Ned)
64 Tyler Farrar (USA)
65 Michael Friedman (USA)
66 William Frischkorn (USA)
67 Christophe Laurent (Fra)
68 Kilian Patour (Fra)


BMC Racing Team
141 Alexandre Moos (Swi)
142 Brent Bookwalter (USA)
143 Steve Bovay (Swi)
144 Antonio Cruz (USA)
145 Martin Kohler (Swi)
146 Jeffry Louder (USA)
147 Scott Nydam (USA)
148 Danilo Wyss (Swi)

( - updated - found results on VeloNews - )
Stage 1 - May 16: Crécy-en-Ponthieu Guise, 179 km
Results
1. Sebastian Siedler Skil-Shimano, 179km in 3:59:54
10. Danilo Wyss, BMC Racing Team, s.t.
17. Alexandre Moos, BMC Racing Team, s.t.
39. Christophe Laurent, Slipstream Chipotle, s.t.
44. Steven Cozza, Slipstream Chipotle, s.t.
47. William Frischkorn, Slipstream Chipotle, s.t.
58. Antonio Cruz, BMC Racing Team, s.t.
62. Michael Friedman, Slipstream Chipotle, s.t.
83. Steve Bovay, BMC Racing Team, s.t.
91. Huub Duyn, Slipstream Chipotle, s.t.
92. Scott Nydam, BMC Racing Team, s.t.
110. Jeffry Louder, BMC Racing Team, s.t.
128. Brent Bookwalter, BMC Racing Team, s.t.
133. Martin Kohler, BMC Racing Team, s.t.
137. Kilian Patour, Slipstream Chipotle, at 5:25
Overall
1. Sebastian Siedler, Skil-Shimano, at 3:59:44
12. Danilo Wyss, BMC Racing Team, at 0:10
19. Alexandre Moos, BMC Racing Team, at 0:10
40. Christophe Laurent, Slipstream Chipotle, at 0:10
45. Steven Cozza, Slipstream Chipotle, at 0:10
48. William Frischkorn, Slipstream Chipotle, at 0:10
58. Antonio Cruz, BMC Racing Team, at 0:10
62. Michael Friedman, Slipstream Chipotle, at 0:10
83. Steve Bovay, BMC Racing Team, at 0:10
91. Huub Duyn, Slipstream Chipotle, at 0:10
92. Scott Nydam, BMC Racing Team, at 0:10
110. Jeffry Louder, BMC Racing Team, at 0:10
126. Brent Bookwalter, BMC Racing Team, at 0:10
130. Martin Kohler, BMC Racing Team, at 0:10
137. Kilian Patour, Slipstream Chipotle, at 5:35

Slipstream: Hot, fast and hanging in
BMC: BMC's Alexandre Moos wins KOM jersey while Martin Kohler takes a bad fall in sprint

No comments: