Thursday, May 22, 2008

Follow Up

As some of you know that have read my site for awhile, know that I follow Randy Pausch and that he inspired me and continues to inspire me in everyday life. I can say that laughter truly has gotten me through some captastically rockin' times and that his lecture is truly one I believe everyone should watch.

This past week he spoke to the graduating class at Carnegie Mellon. His key points...
1) It is not the things we do in life that we regret on our death bed, it is the things that we do not. 2) Passion, do not give up on finding it. It will come from those things that fuel you from the inside. It will be grounded in People, the relationships you have with them, and the respect you have from them in the end.

Randy Pausch Inspires Graduates

I highly recommend watching his lecture, even the shortened version and I highly recommend reading his book - The Last Lecture.

No comments: