Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl

The weekend is almost over and I have no idea where the time went. Did manage to get some needed cleaning done, time spent with M and P, and the dreaded laundry that piled up for a couple weeks. One sweet highlight was waking up this morning (nevermind the inabilty to sleep - up until after 3) just after 7 this morning to find Wieser curled up by my ankle, Midnight stretched out on the other side of the bed and P, curled up in a ball with her head on my pillow. It was pretty cute. Then her and M realized I was awake and they thought we should really get up and spend some more time running around this morning before I headed out for errands.

The superbowl was pretty boring, up until the last 2 minutes. I am so not sorry I opted to get home when the snow started tonight and then work out during the 3rd quarter. I don't think much was missed. Good for Eli I guess. If the Packer's couldn't make it I guess it's nice to see that the team they lost to won it?

No comments: